Having a professional, qualified and licensed 24-hour emergency plumber near you should give you total piece of mind when the unforeseen happens like a blocked drain, burst geyser or a leaking toilet.
We have plumbers in Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand and JHB North with vehicles that are well equipped to handle any plumbing emergency be it big or small, day or night.
Our stores are stocked with all the necessary plant, equipment, and spares to ensure that water, stormwater and drainage problems are resolved may the plumbing problem be on a residential house, complex, shopping mall or building.
Why make use of our general plumbing service
- Your call is politely answered by a helpful human being and not a machine.
- After your call has been processed, a job number is generated and sent to you via SMS for future reference.
- You are informed of the progress and called once the plumber is on his way to your premises.
- You can expect to see a branded vehicle and our friendly personnel clothed decently in our clearly marked dress code.
- A professional plumber and his assistant that will access your problem, discuss various options for the repair and guide you through the process.
- We will always ascertain whether a geyser or component is under warranty or not before we dive into a job.
- Our plumbers will always clean after the job was completed and will disinfect the surrounding area of a blocked drain after completion.
- Our building team is at your disposal for the repair of paving, concrete and plastering once we have completed a job.
- Our payments are made easy by excepting cash or card.
- Our workmanship is guaranteed for three months except on blocked drains.
- We are insurance approved plumbers and as a select few we uphold and adhere to the codes of practice laid down by the law and governing bodies.
- We are insured for defective workmanship and public liability.
- FD Plumbers is registered with the Institute of Plumbing South Africa (IOPSA) and the Plumbing Industry Registration Board (PIRB).
Our general plumbing services include but are not limited to:
- Repair or replace leaking, burst and cold geysers
- Replace pressure valve
- Repair or replace toilets and urinals
- Repair or replace leaking taps
- Repair burst pipes
- Unblock drains and waste pipes
- Unblock toilets, baths, basins, sinks and showers.
- Leak detection
- CCTV camera drain inspection
- High-pressure drain jetting
- Repair and replace Zip Hydroboil boiling units
- Repair and replace Kwikboil boiling units
- Insurance claims
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing renovations
Mastercard®, Visa®, and cash accepted onsite.