Drain camera inspections are normally recommended and performed when drain blockages reoccur on a regular basis. These blockages are usually caused by either a broken or collapsed underground pipe, a root infested pipe, large amount of fat and soap buildup or an incorrectly installed pipe with a back fall that will result in water not being able to flow and cause solids to pile up and block the pipe.
Conventional drain rods that are used by all plumbers including ourselves only partially remove these kinds of obstacles and it is recommended that should a blockage reoccur within two to three months from unblocking the drain, a camera drain inspection is to be considered in order to determine the real cause of the problem and to identify the position making it much cheaper to repair as the extent and position of the problem is known.
In order for a CCTV drain camera inspection to be done, the drain has to be in an unblocked state as the camera can’t see through the murky water. Should you have a re-occurring blocked drain, it would be wise to have a drain camera inspection done as soon as possible after the drain had been unblocked. (See our special offer below)
What to expect when making use of our CCTV drain inspection service.
- After calling and requesting a drain inspection be done, our highly skilled camera inspection team will be dispatched to your service.
- The team will access your property in order to determine the drain layout.
- The CCTV equipment will be set up and the inspection will commence.
- Still, photo’s are taken of the problem areas in order to show you as the client.
- The problem areas are measured out to determine their positions.
- Should our client not be present to see the problem areas first hand, a report will be sent including pictures taken of the problem areas.
- Various options for either repair, replace or High-pressure jet clean the problem drain will be discussed after which the client will receive a written quotation from our office.
- Payment options are made easy by either cash or card.
Our fixed price for residential Camera drain inspections in Pretoria Centurion, Midrand, and Johannesburg North – R1200.00 VAT included
Special offer of R590.00 VAT included
*The drain has to be in an unblocked state. (We can unblock the drain at our normal hourly rate)
*The drain has to be accessible through a cleaning eye.
*This special offer is to inspect the affected part of the drain and not the entire drainage system. (A quote will be given for the inspection of the entire drain)
*The camera inspection includes a written quote for the repair of the drain.
*Only applicable to residential drains in Pretoria and Centurion areas.
Mastercard®, Visa®, and cash accepted onsite.